Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh Happy Day (and Night)

My Mamay is having a special birthday, so I thought I would show her my life since I turned two last week. Maybe she will have the same fun I have been having.

I got a new bed. My last bed only had bars on the side, but this one has bars all over. Dad says this is 'progress.' So far I am a big fan of progress.


As I said, I turned two last week. Mom said that meant I could invite both my girlfriends to my party. It was more fun than I thought.

This is Rachel. She is my school girlfriend. (I am the spidey boy on the right.)

This is Maeve. She is my neighbor girlfriend (and a pink Power Ranger.)

Dad says I can't vote until I am 18 so I guess I will have at least two girlfriends until then.

Some kids have swings or other toys in their yard. I have a big dirt pile. It makes for a pretty good slide and super hero hangout.

Last weekend I got to go visit my big brother, Chris. He is at a place called 'college.' College is a lot like being me. His room was messy, just like mine is after I play in it. He also dresses up like I do. While no spider man, I thought his outfit was pretty cool.



I had the best night of my life last night. I got to dress up like Spider Man (which I do most every day), but then went 'trick or treating.' The night started a little rough when I fell backwards down the first flight of stairs. Good thing I was Spider Man or it might have hurt. I got two super balls (what else would a super hero deserve) and lots of sweets. My tribe and I hit lots of houses, beginning with mine where we had a pizza party.

I have to go to bed now, but I hope you have a good birthday. I will keep posting if you keep reading. (Remember to wish when you blow out your candles.)

1 comment:

Brooks Buzz Neufeld said...

Awesome. Blog on, Finn Man. Your audience awaits your next post!