Sunday, November 18, 2007

Good, Better, Best

Last night we had a big party at my house. My friends Seth and Maya were there. Last time they came over their parents found them both naked in one of our showers. I thought that was the sign of a successful party.

This party was even better. We did puzzles, Lego and lots of exploring the house. Maya liked to carry me around and call me "Honey." I cried when they had to go. I heard later that Maya cried too when she got in the car and Seth told his parents, "That was my idea of a good time."

Boys bounce back pretty fast after their "honey" leaves. After they left I moved in for a good night kiss with Zoe.



After all that, there was only one place left for me to go.


2 comments:

Tamara Dunn said...

Jeez, Finn, thanks for the invitation. Party like a rock star (occasional nudity included) and then flaunt it. I'll remember this, Finn McVeigh.

Xan said...

Sound like my idea of a good time, too. We had a party like that before the Cruise, except it was uncle Brodie in the bathtub (not naked, thankfully), a game called "quarters", and I think uncle JR and uncle Brodie might have called each other some names other than "Honey", but they were carrying each other around. They call it "wrestling". Finn, your uncles should be proud of your partying skills! Your auntie Xan sure is. Just watch out for breaking hearts! :)